- How do I find out when my membership expires?
- You can search for your name on the Membership Roster page. Names drop off the list when membership has expired by two months.
You will also find your membership expiration date on your mailed copy of the STREAK just above your name and address.
As a courtesy, members will also receive a reminder e-mail at the beginning of the month when their membership expires.
- What are the benefits of having an Annapolis Striders membership?
- Check out this list of benefits for members.
- I just recently ran a non-Striders race and I want to share my race result in the On-the-Road section of the Streak. How do I submit my result?
- Submit your result for publication using this form.
- Why do I not appear in the Champ Series standings?
- Membership must be active before the first race of the year.
- Your name will show up in the standings after you finish your first race.
- If your membership expires during the year and is not renewed, you will not be scored for any race beyond the expiration.
- If the above items are satisfied but you still do not show up, contact the Championship Series Coordinator.
- See the Championship Series Rules for all details.
- How do I register for the Champ Series?
- There is no “registration” per se. All that is required is to have an active membership before the first race of the season. After that, you will be automatically included in the standings and given a score when you finish a champ series race.
- Can you put my community race on your website?
- We use our website for our own club races; we include notices about races in our community in our biweekly newsletter. If you would like us to include your community race in our newsletter, please submit details of your race using our community race form.