Join fellow Annapolis Striders, family and friends for some fun at the 2020 Annual Meeting and Awards Banquet on March 8, 2019 at The Byzantium at Ss Constantine & Helen Greek Orthodox Church.
All Annapolis Striders members are encouraged to attend the annual membership meeting that will begin at 5:00 pm. Please take part as we elect new officers & board members, report on major events of 2019, review the condition of our club, and look to 2020. The nominations for next year’s board may be found here.
After the annual membership meeting, we will have our annual banquet. After dinner awards we will have awards presentations for the 2019 Championship Series, Ironman, and annual member awards.
- 5:30-6:30pm-Check-in, Meet & Greet, Appetizers
- Join fellow Annapolis Striders, family and friends for some fun.
- 6:30-7:30pm-Buffet Dinner with Annual Awards Ceremony and dessert
- Celebrate your fellow runners 2019 accomplishments.
- 7:30-9:30pm-Music and Dancing
- Get up and dance
*** Current Members Only *** (Join or renew your membership here)
Registration for the entire slate of races in the 2020 Championship Series is available from NOW through February 2, 2020.
The $35 registration fee will register you for the following races:
- Valentine’s Day 5K
- Cherry Pit 10 Mile Race
- Dawson’s Father’s Day 10K
- John Wall Memorial One Mile Track Race
- Dog Days 8K Cross Country Run
- Metric Marathon
- Downs Park 5 Miler
- Anniversary Run 15K
This registration is merely a convenience for members that plan to run all or most of these races. Members can still be included in the 2020 Championship Series rankings by registering for each race separately as registration opens.
Consult the Championship Series rules for more details.
This registration option is available to members only.
(Join or renew your membership here)
* Anyone who registers and does not have a current membership as of Friday, February 7th will be un-registered and refunded.