July Status

The Board met last night to discuss upcoming races and training.  Below is where we currently are.


Based on the current guidelines, we are not able to offer in person training.  (Our group size exceeds the maximum allowed.)  We will be posting the training schedules on the Annapolis Striders website so that everyone will be able to prepare for races.

Champ Series

The Board made the decision to discontinue scoring the series for 2020 and to not have awards for this year since we will not have the full series of races.  This does not mean we have cancelled the races in the series.   We will have champ series races if and when possible.  

We will not be refunding the Champ Series registration fee or deferring to 2021.  We have had one Champ Series race in 2020 and intend to have more.


John Wall Mile – postponed

We are working on a new venue that is better suited for timing and social distancing.  That being said, when we have the race, we will be limiting the participants to those registered for the Champ Series.  Watch the E-Streak and website for updates.

Endless Summer – TBD

We have not been able to obtain a permit.  If not permit is received prior to July 18th, the race will be postponed.

Dog Days – cancelled  ☹

We were unable to obtain a permit for this race.

B&A half/full marathon premiums

We will be scheduling a Saturday or Sunday morning in the near future for a drive by pick up.  Details to be provided once a date is set.

We will continue to reevaluate and update members on the status of future events as the situation evolves.  

Stay healthy!