Runners and spectators can park at the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. Everyone parking at the stadium should arrive well ahead of the 7am start. Street closures will begin at 6:45 am at the stadium. Parking will be on the south side of the stadium through Gates 3, 3A, and 4, all off of Cedar Park Road.
We do not have bag check for this race. Please leave your belongings in your vehicle. Parking is adjacent to the start and finish line.
No unattended backpacks or other bags permitted in the start/finish and expo areas. The City of Annapolis Police Department will confiscate any unattended backpack or bag. The City of Annapolis Police Department will also have drug and weapon sniffing canines; if a canine has positive smell on a backpack or bag, the race will be stopped while the bag is investigated.
Below are various temporary street closures and detours.
NOTE: Traffic will be able to travel in and out of Rowe Boulevard by way of a detour around the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. Police will be stationed at the Rowe intersections (Farragut Road/Rowe Boulevard and Herbert Sachs/Rowe Boulevard) to direct people.
Stadium Area / Rowe Blvd (6:45 – 7:30 a.m.)
• Taylor Ave. between Cedar Park Rd. & Rowe Blvd. – Closed to traffic until 7:50
• Cedar Park Rd. between Taylor Ave. & Farragut Rd. – Closed to traffic
• Farragut Rd. – Closed to traffic
• Rowe Blvd. – Southbound lane from Farragut to Taylor – Closed to traffic
West Annapolis/Taylor Ave. Area (7:30 – 9:15 a.m.)
• Taylor Ave from Rowe Blvd to Baltimore Blvd – closed from 8:15 to 9:15
• Intersection of Rowe Blvd. at Taylor Ave. – Closed to traffic
• Taylor Ave. south of Rowe Blvd. – Detour around the Stadium using Farragut Rd. and Cedar Park to go toward West St. or re-enter Rowe Blvd.)
Historic Area (7:15 – 7:50 a.m.)
• Rowe Blvd. between Taylor Ave. & Northwest St. – Inbound (SE bound) lanes closed to traffic between 7:40 and 8:10
• Northwest St. – Closed to traffic
• Church Circle – North portion of Circle between Northwest St. & Main St.; closed to traffic; southern portion of Circle remains open to traffic
• Church Circle at College Ave. – Closed to traffic when runners are passing
• Main St. – Closed to traffic until 8:10
• Main St. & Randall St. – Closed to traffic from 7:45 until 8:25
• Randall St. & King George St. – Closed to traffic
• King George St. between Randall St. & Baltimore Blvd. – Closed to traffic
• College Ave. at King George St. – Closed to traffic entering King George St
Naval Academy Bridge Area (7:30 – 9:20 a.m.)
• Route 450 from King George St. to 648 – Closed to traffic
• Baltimore Blvd at Perry Circle – Closed to traffic
• Baltimore Blvd. at Sellers Rd. – Closed to traffic
Pendennis Mount/Ferry Farms (7:30 – 8:45 a.m.)
• Northbound lane of Route 648 open to metered traffic only – one direction at a time (8:00a.m. to 9:15)
• Route 648 from Route 450 to Ferry Farms – Closed to traffic Southbound lane closed to traffic